Efficient and cost-effective laser rear-projection for control rooms, surveillance centres and museum exhibitions
Benefits of the PT-RZ575
1. Vivid pictures are bright and detailed
- SOLID SHINE laser technology with the latest diodes delivers high 4,800 lm brightness.
- WUXGA resolution with the latest DLP™ technology.
- Dynamic light control for 20,000:1*1 contrast.
- Rich Colour Enhancer prioritizes colour saturation in rooms where maximum brightness is unnecessary.
- Accurate white balance and superior colour reproduction enabled by quartet colour harmonizer technology.
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 assures realistic clarity for fine details.
- Daylight View Basic optimizes images for easy visibility in bright environments.
2. Excellent reliability and longer life
- Laser light source with original Panasonic technology delivers approximately 20,000 hours*2 of continuous operation.
- Filterless design significantly reduces routine maintenance.
- Dustresistant structure with airtight optical block. Selectable operational modes extend service life to up to 10 years*3.
- Constant brightness mode for stable performance in surveillance rooms.
- Backup input setting maintains image display for missioncritical applications
3. Flexible and functional design
- Fixed zoom lens for shortthrow rear projection.
- DIGITAL LINK supports transmission of uncompressed Full HD video and control commands through a single CAT 5e or higher STP cable for distances of up to 150 m (492 ft)*4.
- Free 360-degree vertical and horizontal installation.
- Powered focus and lens shift quick start*5/quick off (no cooldown or warmup required).
- Edgeblending function joins screens seamlessly.
- Geometric Adjustment for curved or specially shaped screens.
- Compatible with ArtNet, AMX, Crestron Connected™, and PJLink™.
- Compatible with optional Early Warning Software (ET-SWA100 Series).
*1 With Dynamic Contrast set to ON.
*2 Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions.
*3 With Operating Mode set to Long Life 3. 24 hours/day x 365 days/year x 10 years = 87,600 hours. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
*4 150 m (492 ft) transmission available only in Long Reach Mode with optional ETFB200G DIGITAL LINK Switcher for signals up to 1080/60p (dotclock frequency 148.5 MHz). Transmission distance is up to 100 m (328 ft) in other cases.
*5 When Quick Startup is activated, projection starts about one second after the power button is pressed. Quick Startup mode resets to OFF if the projector has not been switched on for more than 90 minutes to reduce power consumption.